New versions of PhiMatrix have different serial numbers.
Two new versions of PhiMatrix were released in 2014. One is an upgrade to PhiMatrix 1.618 Professional. The other is an entirely new product with a simpler, streamlined interface, PhiMatrix Golden Ratio Design. These new versions requires a different license format than was used for previous versions of PhiMatrix. This was done to eliminate some errors that occurred occasionally with the previous activation process. Previous owners of PhiMatrix are eligible for an upgrade to the newest release at a 50% discount. Just send a note via the Contact page to request your discount code.
Reinstalling PhiMatrix when your serial number does not work.
If you purchased PhiMatrix 1.618 Pro before July 2014 (serial numbers that start with PROXX) and need to reinstall it, you can download it at no cost. Just download the version applicable to your license below:
Lookup up your serial number if you do not know it.
Reinstallation steps for versions of PhiMatrix with serial numbers that start with PROXX
Follow these steps when reinstalling PhiMatrix or installing it to another computer.
- If you are moving your license to a different computer, launch PhiMatrix on the old computer and select the Act – Offline Registration – Deactivate Serial Number menu option to make more activations of your license available on the new computer. Uninstall PhiMatrix on the old computer. If you cannot do this do not worry, as there are extra activations for each license to allow for computer changes.
- For installation on the new or second computer do the following:
- Download PhiMatrix from the locations above and install it.
- Select “Act-Offline Registration-Enter Serial Number.”
- Enter your PhiMatrix serial number and follow the prompts. The serial numbers for this version should start with PMPROXX.
- Select “Act-Offline Registration-Activate Serial Number”, clicking on the prompts you will see along the way. The Status Code window that says 0 (Success) indicates a successful installation.
These steps are shown in more detail with screen shots at item 3 at www.phimatrix.com/faq.htm.
Additional support available.
If you have any difficulties just contact us on the Contact page and we’ll resolve the problem. A specific description of error messages, program behaviors or screen shots is helpful.
Thanks for your support.